1. Record your three repertoire choices and the hymn on a high-quality audio CD. One of the following formats is required for a valid application: .cda, .asx, .wm, .wma, .wmx, .wav, .mp3, or .m3u. A listing of the repertoire is required. If playing a multiple- movement work, each needs to be on a separate track (i.e. Bach Prelude and Fugue—prelude on one track and fugue on the next).
2. A letter of recommendation from current organ teacher, if applicable.
3. For students under 18, a letter of consent from parent or legal guardian.
4. While memorization of the repertoire for the actual competition is not a requirement, those finalists who do memorize their music will receive extra consideration. It is required that any music used be originals, not photocopies. The exception is for page-turn necessity only.
5. Contestants must provide the judges with three copies of their music, from the same edition.
6. Application must be postmarked by July 1, 2017.